All insurance CE courses in our curriculum are approved by the Montana DOI for Montana-licensed producers and adjusters unless noted otherwise. We visit Missoula and Kalispell each year during the months of May/June and September/October to present live classroom CE. We also partner with FloodCo in Whitefish, Montana to offer classroom insurance CE to insurance professionals in northwest Montana.
Montana required trainings:
- 1-hour legislative changes course in classroom, webinar, and self-study formats
- 3-hour ethics course – we currently offer this course in classroom and webinar formats; self-study format is coming soon
Other required trainings:
- 3-hour flood insurance training course (meets FEMA requirements) in classroom and webinar formats
Important Notice about Montana CE:
- Purchase and registration are two SEPARATE transactions; you may register before or after you order/pay for your purchase
- For details about CE requirements in Montana, click here
Click here you would like to Subscribe to our monthly newsletter that contains updated information about our course offerings and products.