We just received approval for three new insurance continuing education classroom seminars in Montana:
- 2015 Montana Insurance Legislative Updates was approved for 1 hour of CE
- Ethical Dilemmas was approved for 3 hours of CE
- Insuring Mother Nature was approved for 3 hours of CE
The ethics and legislative changes courses will be presented for the first time at our FloodCo sponsored event in Bigfork, Montana on Monday, October 5th. Insuring Mother Nature will be presented for the first time in Kalispell on October 6.
For more information, or to register for these classroom seminars, click the following links in the red linkbar appearing at the top of the page: CE Course Dates, Insurance Courses, and/or FloodCo Sponsored Insurance CE in Montana.
We will be in the Kalispell area on October 5 and 6 offering five insurance CE seminars, all of which are brand new.
Our October 5th event is sponsored by FloodCo and we are in the process of negotiating the venue, which will probably be in Bigfork. Registration and inquiries for the event should be directed to Lloy Griffing. He can be reached by email or phone at Lloy@FloodCo.net or 406-270-0799.
- 8 to 9 a.m. – new 2015 legislative updates course, submitted for approval for 1 CE
- 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. – new ethics course, submitted for approval for 3 CEs
- 1:15 to 4:15 p.m. – Cyber Security – approved for 3 CEs
Our October 6th event will be held at the offices of the Montana Logging Association:
- 8 to 11 a.m. – new course, Insuring Mother Nature, submitted for approval for 3 CEs
- 12 to 4 p.m. – new course, to be announced, to be submitted for approval for 4 CEs
To see our entire curriculum of insurance CE seminars, our CE webinars, or our 2015 CE course dates, visit our website.
Now that the summer webinar hiatus is nearing an end, we’ve posted our insurance CE webinar schedule online for the remainder of the year.
Our September lineup includes:
To see all our insurance CE course dates for the remainder of 2015, including classroom seminars in Bigfork and Kalispell, Montana on October 5 and 6, visit our website’s CE Course Dates page.
FloodCo, LLC is partnering with us by sponsoring a day of insurance CE in Kalispell on Wednesday, June 10, 2015:
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., Ethics and E&O: A Professional Relationship – approved for 3 hours of CE
- 12 – 1 p.m., break for lunch, which is included
- 1 – 4 p.m., Flood Insurance – approved for 3 hours of CE; meets FEMA training requirements
Seminars to be held in the Community Room at Snappy’s Sports Senter in Kalispell.
For more information, or to register, contact Lloy Griffing at FloodCo:
We’re happy to report that the Montana Insurance Continuing Education Program has approved two more classroom CE courses in our curriculum:
Both classroom seminars will be presented in Missoula in June (on the 8th and 9th) and in Kalispell in September (on the 29th and 30th).
We expect to e submitting a Cyber Security webinar during the month of May, as well as several other new webinars and seminars in the coming months.