We will be in the Kalispell area on October 5 and 6 offering five insurance CE seminars, all of which are brand new.
Our October 5th event is sponsored by FloodCo and we are in the process of negotiating the venue, which will probably be in Bigfork. Registration and inquiries for the event should be directed to Lloy Griffing. He can be reached by email or phone at Lloy@FloodCo.net or 406-270-0799.
- 8 to 9 a.m. – new 2015 legislative updates course, submitted for approval for 1 CE
- 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. – new ethics course, submitted for approval for 3 CEs
- 1:15 to 4:15 p.m. – Cyber Security – approved for 3 CEs
Our October 6th event will be held at the offices of the Montana Logging Association:
- 8 to 11 a.m. – new course, Insuring Mother Nature, submitted for approval for 3 CEs
- 12 to 4 p.m. – new course, to be announced, to be submitted for approval for 4 CEs
To see our entire curriculum of insurance CE seminars, our CE webinars, or our 2015 CE course dates, visit our website.
Now that the summer webinar hiatus is nearing an end, we’ve posted our insurance CE webinar schedule online for the remainder of the year.
Our September lineup includes:
To see all our insurance CE course dates for the remainder of 2015, including classroom seminars in Bigfork and Kalispell, Montana on October 5 and 6, visit our website’s CE Course Dates page.
FloodCo, LLC is partnering with us by sponsoring a day of insurance CE in Kalispell on Wednesday, June 10, 2015:
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., Ethics and E&O: A Professional Relationship – approved for 3 hours of CE
- 12 – 1 p.m., break for lunch, which is included
- 1 – 4 p.m., Flood Insurance – approved for 3 hours of CE; meets FEMA training requirements
Seminars to be held in the Community Room at Snappy’s Sports Senter in Kalispell.
For more information, or to register, contact Lloy Griffing at FloodCo:
We’re happy to report that the Montana Insurance Continuing Education Program has approved two more classroom CE courses in our curriculum:
Both classroom seminars will be presented in Missoula in June (on the 8th and 9th) and in Kalispell in September (on the 29th and 30th).
We expect to e submitting a Cyber Security webinar during the month of May, as well as several other new webinars and seminars in the coming months.
Our February newsletter, which contains our CE schedule for the month of February, was published today. To view the newsletter online, click this link. If you would like us to email you a copy of the newsletter, send us an email at CE@faulknereducation.com with “send newsletter” in the subject line.
We are in the process of finalizing our Montana classroom seminar dates and will get our complete 2015 calendar up on the website soon.
We will be in Great Falls on June 11th to present two 4-hour insurance CE seminars at the annual convention of the Montana Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (MAMIC). We also expect to be in the Kalispell/Whitefish area earlier that same week. We will be in Missoula and Kalispell sometime during the last 10 days of September and the first week of October.
We’re happy to announce that the Montana Insurance Continuing Education Program has approved two new webinars, which we’ve added to our curriculum:
- Insurance Claims … and Fraud has been approved for 3 hours CE credit and addresses the following topics:
- Unauthorized insurance entities
- Unfair insurance trade practices
- Claims and fraud pertaining to disasters and the following types of insurance claims: property, liability, auto, and WC
- Tips for detecting and preventing insurance fraud
- Personal Lines Coverage Issues has been approved for 3 hours of CE credit and addresses the following topics:
- Who is insured on various PL policies
- Coverage gaps in the HO and auto policies for certain types of recreational vehicles
- PL insurance policies available to insure recreational vehicles
- Property exposures best insured in inland marine floaters and policies
Our first presentations of these webinars will be held on the following dates – times shown are EASTERN time:
- Insurance Claims … and Fraud – October 29 at 11 a.m. EASTERN time
- Personal Lines Coverage Issues – December 11 at 2 p.m. EASTERN time
We’ve have 5 more insurance CE courses approved in Montana: three classroom seminars and two webinars:
- The three 4-hour classroom seminars will be presented in both Missoula and Kalispell during the week of September 22:
- 4 Must-Have Commercial Lines Coverages
- Personal Lines Coverage Issues
- Insurance Claims … and Fraud
- We will begin presenting the two 2-hour webinars in late June or early July:
- 4 Must-Have Commercial Lines Coverages – Part 1
- 4 Must-Have Commercial Lines Coverages – Part 2
We will be submitting the webinars to the state of Oregon later this month and will be submitting additional webinars in both Montana and Oregon next month.
We’ll have more details on our website sometime next week, well as in our monthly newsletter. Click here to subscribe to our monthly insurance CE newsletter.
We’re happy to announce that three of our insurance continuing education webinars have been approved for producer CE credit in the state of Oregon:
- Ethics and E&O: A Professional Relationship is approved for 3 hours
- Flood Insurance Training Course is approved for 3 hours
- Understanding Insurance Fraud is approved for 4 hours
As we submit additional webinars to Montana for approval, we will also submit them to Oregon.
For more information, visit our Insurance CE Webinars or Shop pages.
Our five most recent submissions to the Montana Department of Insurance were approved for CE credit for producers and adjusters:
Our webinar and classroom seminars do NOT require an exam to earn CE credit. They’re interactive and fun … considering all we do is talk about insurance!
Our self-study courses require the student to complete and pass a monitored exam. They’re not as much fun as our webinars and seminars, but they’re easy to read and understand and our exams don’t include any “tricky” questions.
Join us for a free webinar about our 2014 insurance CE and training curriculum. During this webinar, we will:
- Introduce you to our webinar format
- Discuss our upcoming 2014 insurance CE curriculum (classroom seminars, live webinars, and self-study courses)
- Discuss our upcoming insurance training products that will be available for purchase and download from our website
- Answer your questions and collect your feedback about the types of courses and products you’d like us to add to our curriculum
The actual webinar presentation will last 20-30 minutes and will be followed by a Q&A session. To register, click here.