We will be in the Kalispell area on October 5 and 6 offering five insurance CE seminars, all of which are brand new.
Our October 5th event is sponsored by FloodCo and we are in the process of negotiating the venue, which will probably be in Bigfork. Registration and inquiries for the event should be directed to Lloy Griffing. He can be reached by email or phone at Lloy@FloodCo.net or 406-270-0799.
- 8 to 9 a.m. – new 2015 legislative updates course, submitted for approval for 1 CE
- 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. – new ethics course, submitted for approval for 3 CEs
- 1:15 to 4:15 p.m. – Cyber Security – approved for 3 CEs
Our October 6th event will be held at the offices of the Montana Logging Association:
- 8 to 11 a.m. – new course, Insuring Mother Nature, submitted for approval for 3 CEs
- 12 to 4 p.m. – new course, to be announced, to be submitted for approval for 4 CEs