Kalispell Insurance CE: May 2017
Once again, our associates at the Montana Logging Association will be hosting classroom insurance continuing education at their offices.
- The date: Thursday, May 31
- The time:
- Brand-NEW ethics course, 9 a.m. to noon
- LAH Smorgasbord, 1 to 5 p.m. (all producers and adjusters can receive CE credit)
- Lunch (optional) is from noon to 1 p.m.
- Early bird registration, 25%
- Attend both classes, 10%
New in 2017 … Webinars by Request!
In addition to our monthly schedule of insurance continuing education webinars, we are now offering CE webinars by request. This means is we will hold webinars just for you–at dates and times that work for you, including Saturday mornings. Choose from among the 15 courses in our curriculum or arrange for us to develop a webinar to meet your particular needs. For more information, click here.